New Year New Blog!


Welcome back to Mistyblue's Creations new blog.  Since they changed the format of blogger, the customized template that I purchased for my blog began acting up and was not working properly.  To add to the disruption to the template working the business that I had purchased from closed their business and I was unable to get help in correcting the template.

I do have 3 different blogs, this being one of them.  This blog is reserved for my design team work.  I own and take care of Crafting of Hue, so there will be cards created for that group from various sponsors that are a part of that group.  I am also a design team member of Stampers Delights, so there will be 2 posts a month for Stampers Delights.

My third blog is for my Stampin' Up! business which I started to supplement my income if God forbid anything should ever happen to my husband.

So welcome..I hope you like what you see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Anime Release at Stampers Delights

Anime Sweet Angel New Release